These classes are held the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 10 a.m. to noon.
WHERE: Lake Regional Hospital, Cardiac Rehab Conference Room (second floor), 54 Hospital Drive, Osage Beach
Total Joint Camp educates patients and their families about what to expect before, during and after joint replacement surgery. This free class is intended to help you recover more quickly .
Total Joint Camp topics include:
- Your health care team
- Pre-operation checklists
- What to expect during your hospital stay
- Post-operation exercises
- Goals and activity guidelines
- Activities of daily living guidelines
- Nutrition and medication information
Classes are held the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 10 a.m. to noon.
For more information or to register for the next Joint Camp, please call 573.302.2230.
- Starting Wednesday, January 9th, 2019, repeats every month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday until Wednesday, December 25, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm