SIGN-UP NOW - ENJOY THE FUN LATER!
Event Date: Sat., July 24, 2021, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Ha Ha Tonka State Park, 1491 State Road D, Camdenton, Missouri, 65020
ALL RIDERS AND SPECTATORS WELCOME! But if you want to compete in the Midwest Coast Wakesurf Open then Register NOW, as this made-for-everyone amateur Wakesurf fun day will likely fill quickly for competitors.
Come ride the ruins and party with us at the park!
Bring your friends and family and join MarineMax and Wakes For Warriors on Saturday, July 24 at Ha Ha Tonka State Park for the first Midwest Coast Wakesurf Open. Designed for all ages and skill-levels, this grassroots wake surf contest is geared towards those looking for a fun-filled, family-friendly atmosphere. Food, beverages, and vendors will be available. No admission for spectators. $15 registration fee for all riders, plus a $45 World Wake Association one time event membership. All competitors will receive a riders jersey. REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE
Proceeds from the Midwest Coast Wakesurf Open will benefit Wake for Warriors, a non-profit organization aimed at connecting injured military veterans by sharing their passion for wake and water sports. This summer, MarineMax is partnering with Wake for Warriors and will be hosting veterans from across the nation from July 21 through 25, including at the Midwest Coast Wakesurf Open.
"Our goal is to raise $50,000 for Wake for Warriors. With your help, we can provide a weekend full of fun and healing at Lake of the Ozarks," MarineMax GM Dale Law said. "There are several giving opportunities available for those interested. We have raffle tickets, t-shirts, and flags for sale, and if you buy a boat, a portion of the sale will go toward the cause!"
Wake for Warriors' mission is to connect with injured military veterans by sharing their passion for wake and water sports. The hope is to heal the emotional and psychological wounds of military veterans and their families. Wake for Warriors organizes over twenty nationwide events annually and provides them at no cost to the veterans. Cash donations are welcome, as well as the following options:
- Purchase a new or pre-owned boat from MarineMax Lake Ozark or MarineMax Osage Beach between now and July 17, and MarineMax will donate $100 to the organization for every boat sold.
- Donate a meal for 12 people
- Contribute a Lake of the Ozarks souvenir gift for twelve people
- $100.00 | Reserve vendor space at the Midwest Coast Wakesurf Open at Ha Ha Tonka on July 24
- $100.00 | Patriotic raffle tickets offer a chance to win one of three prizes – a $2500, a $1500, or a $1000 MarineMax gift certificate. Ticket sales capped at 350 and drawing held on July 17, 2021. Certificates valid at MarineMax Lake Ozark. No cash value.
- $100.00 | Invest in a Wake for Warriors boat flag to show your support while on the water
- $25.00 | Show your support with a special edition Lake Ozark Wake for Warriors t-shirt
- Occurs Saturday, July 24th, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm