Sept. 20 - 22, 2019
WHERE: Ozarks Amphitheater
Three days of Contemporary Christian Music right here at Lake of the Ozarks.
Artists for Saturday include Building 429, Colton Dixon, Jason Gray, Tasha Layton, We are Vessel, and the local group - Curtain Call. (not listed in any particular order).
More activities are in the planning stages so stay tuned!
- Friday, September 20, 2019:
- 6 p.m.: Night of Worship - music by local worship bands Doors open at 5 p.m. Free admission.
- Saturday, September 21, 2019:
- Noon - 4 p.m.: Backlot Street Party - includes live music, bounce houses, games, concessions & fun for the whole family.
- 5 p.m.: Crossover Christian Music Festival Concert including artists such as Colton Dixon, Building 429, Jason Gray, Tasha Layton, We Are Vessel, and local band, Curtain Call.
- Presale Tickets cost $20/each. Tickets at the gate cost $30. Children 12 & under are free with a paid adult. Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 22, 2019:
- 10 a.m. - Noon: Crossover Worship for the entire community: a celebration of unity. Free admission.
- Offerings will be collected for participating churches
($10 Cash to Park per Vehicle paid at the amphitheater)