May 31, 2020 @ Noon
WHERE: Lake Valley Golf & Country Club
Registration & Lunch: Noon - 1 p.m.
4 Person Scramble All players tee off, the best drive is selected, and all players hit their second shots from this position. This process is repeated until the ball is holed, resulting in one score for the team on each hole.
- All players are allowed to play the ball up within one club length, however, the ball must stay in the same cut of grass (can’t move from rough to fairway).
- Bogey is the maximum score you can take, if you miss a putt for par please mark bogey for your score and move to the next hole.
- Men play green tees & women play red tees
- You may purchase mulligan for $20.00 per team. This will give you 2 per player to be used anywhere.
- There will be insurance at each par 3. For $10.00 per team, you will be allowed to putt within the flagstick.
On Course Events:
- Hole #1 Longest Putt
- Hole #3 Closest to the Pin
- Hole #4 Ladies Long Drive
- Hole #7 Ladies Closest to the Pin
- Hole #10 Mens Longest Drive
- Hole #11 Closest to the Pin
- Hole #14 Bubba Drive $20 Donation lets you hit 2nd shot Bubba Markers in the Fairway
- Hole #16 Closest to the Pin
- Hole #18 Longest Putt
After completion, players will turn scorecards in at the Golf Shop
- Player: $125.00 - Includes 18 holes of golf, cart and lunch
- Team of 4: $500 - Includes 18 holes of golf, cart and lunch
- Hole Host: $75.00 - Limited to 18 and must provide a giveaway for each golfer (est. 120)
- Hole Sponsor: $100.00 - Includes recognition at a designated hole
- Bronze Sponsor: $400.00 - Includes recognition at a designated hole, one player entry fee, one Shootout hat, one Shootout t-shirt and recognition on sponsor board
- Silver Sponsor : $600.00 - Includes recognition at a designated hole, two player entry fees, two Shootout hats, two Shootout t-shirts and recognition on sponsor board
- Gold Sponsor: $1000.00 -Includes recognition at a designated hole, four player entry fees, four Shootout hats, four Shootout Polos and recognition on sponsor board
Wonderland Camp is a charity that was new to the Shootout last year. They will also help out with the tournament by volunteering.
- A-Flight: 1st Place - $600, 2nd Place - $400, 3rd Place - $200
- B Flight: 1st Place - $600, 2nd Place - $400, 3rd Place - $200
Click HERE to register for this event.