Aug. 3, 2019, Family Fun Zone 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Last Duck Drop Ticket Sold @ 11:00 a.m.
Ducks Fly @ Noon
WHERE: Below Bagnell Dam @ the Lake Ozark RV Park & Campground, 70 Legion Rd., Lake Ozark, MO 65049
10:00 a.m. Saturday
Bring the kids (ALL AGES) down to the Lake Ozark Campground & RV Park below Bagnell Dam for a family fun zone with games, dunking booth, bounce houses, martial arts and dance demonstrations, food, and lots of prizes and goodies!
FUN ZONE WRIST BANDS are FREE and include all Fun Zone events, games, and prizes.
Purchase Duck Drop tickets at the Fun Zone until 11:00 a.m. for $5 each for your chance to win $5000 (plus 10 other GREAT prizes!)
- 10 a.m.: Bring the kids (ALL AGES) down to the Lake Ozark Campground & RV Park below Bagnell Dam for a family fun zone with games, dunking booth, bounce houses, martial arts and dance demonstrations, food, and lots of prizes and goodies!
- 11:45 a.m.: Head from the Fun Zone over to the campground area river access to watch the ducks drop from the helicopter and boats into the Osage River.
- Noon: The helicopter will arrive and the ducks will fly! Let the race begin!!! The first 11 ducks to cross the finish line will win prizes, including a $5000 cash prize and a $1000 cash prize!
- 12:30 - 1 p.m.: Head back to the Fun Zone and enjoy more games while we await the winners! Winners will be announced at the Fun Zone by 1 p.m. . You do not need to be present to win!
FUN ZONE & DUCK DROP LOCATION
Lake Ozark Campground and RV Park
(below the dam)
GAMES & PRIZES
DUCK TICKET SALES
(Ticket Sales End at 11:00 SHARP!)
- Occurred Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm