Aug. 19, 2019 @ 5 p.m.
WHERE: Captain Ron's Bar & Grill
Storm the beach to dig up family fun and tons of buried treasure. The Great Shootout Treasure Hunt, presented by LakeExpo.com, brings hundreds of kids and parents together to build memories and comb the beaches of Captain Ron’s at 5 p.m., Monday, Aug. 19, 2019.
NEW THIS YEAR! Andy's Frozen Custard is sponsoring from 5-6 p.m. with free frozen goodness!
All ticket sales benefit local children served by Kids’ Harbor and the Lake of the Ozarks Idiots Club.
Several huge prizes raise the stakes of the event, with adults and kids alike digging frantically in the sand. Among the treasure chests buried along Cannonball Beach, one lucky adventurer will dig up the key to the grand prize — a new Hammerhead Mudhead Off-Road Go Kart from Surdyke Yamaha.
The giveaways at The Great Shootout Treasure Hunt satiate even the greediest pirate: gift certificates to local businesses abound, and most treasure hunters walk away with more value in their loot bag than they even paid to get into the event – and everyone gets a T-shirt from LakeExpo.com.
- A participant may have no more than 3 Treasure Chests. Of those 3 only 1 can be gold or silver. If you already have a gold or silver chest and you find a second one please put it back where you find it.
- You may not open any Treasure Chests. If the Treasure Chest has been opened it will be thrown out.
- Not all Treasure Chests will contain a prize.
- Each silver chest is a guaranteed upper-level prize. All gold chests will contain a key, but only 1 will start the grand prize.
- All Treasure Chests must be taken to the check out booth. All prizes will be claimed at this time.
TREASURE HUNT SCHEDULE
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Andy's Frozen Custard Social Hour
6:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. – Explanation of Rules
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Treasure Hunt
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Check Out
8:30 p.m. – Presentation of Grand Prize
Tickets may be purchased through Kid’s Harbor and the Idiot’s Club. For more information, please call (217) 779-2768.
Support The Cause! Proceeds from all ticket purchases go to Kids’ Harbor and Idiots Club to benefit local children.
- Occurs Monday, August 19th, 2019 @ 5:00 pm